6th April 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA having done GNIIT? after B.Com?

Dear sir/Madam,
I have done my graduation in Bcom and my GNIIT.
Now I m working as a Implementation Executive.
I have want to do my further studies and i am confused.
Can i do MCA or is there any course related to IT management...
If i do MCA, there is a scope???

Is there any course related to IT which is short time as compared to MCA??

10th April 2014, 02:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MCA having done GNIIT? after B.Com?

You considered that you have done your graduation from GNIIT. You also have considered that now you are work as a implementation executive you want to do MCA (master in computer application). Now I am clear your confusion about MCA (master in computer application).

ELIGIBILITY
Degree with any discipline from any recognized university or institution with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate . After your bachelor degree you must have appear joint entrance examination for MCA (master in computer application).

My suggestion is for you that do MCA (master in computer application). from any recognized university or institution for your better placements. There are many ordinary colleges are in india which offers MCA (master in computer application) if you do your degree that types of colleges then there are no placement for you that hamper your future profession . After MCA you can join many companies are like
INFOSYS
WIPRO
HCL
COMPACT
LENEVO
NOKIA
SAMSUNG INDIA
PHILIPS
CISCO
I BALL
WEP
V GAURDS

Or many companies are in India which offers job to the MCA candidates. . you can also apply for government service like bank job, postal job, railway job or many more post are in government which offers job to those candidates who has done their MCA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?