19th May 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do medical studies?

i m doing sybsc.it but after tybsc.it i want to continue with mbbs studies..is it possible for me to do medical studies

27th April 2013, 08:48 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do medical studies?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that you must have given the Medical Entrance exam in order to become eligible for the MBBS Course or without it you will be unable to seek the admission as its an government rules to give the Entrance exams.Second thing you must note that their is one and single All India entrance Exam for Medical known as NEET and in order to become eligible for the MBBS Course you must first be eligible for the Entrance exams.
The basic eligibility criteria for the NEET Examinations is that you must have completed a minimum 17 Years of Age with these you should not have completed a maximum age limit of 25 Years.And,If you are belonging to any of the caste category you have an age relaxations of 5 Years more than that of normal maximum age limit.
Now,Regarding the Educational Qualifications so you must note that in order to become eligible for NEET Entrance exam you must have completed your 10+2 that is your 12th Board Examinations from any of the recoginised Board with these you must have taken Physics,Chemistry and Biology as an important main subjects and there is no limit on optional Subjects you may have any of it may be its Maths.
If you are satisfies with the above all Criteria then you have to apply for the Entrance exam and after qualifying in the medical Entrance exam you will become eligible for applying for MBBS Course.

The site for the NEET Examinations is mentioned below:
www.cbseneet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?