2nd May 2015, 03:36 PM
Naman Batra

Is it possible for me to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad if I have 111 marks in JEE mains?

I have got 111 marks in jee mains and i am expecting 93% marks in 12th cbse board can i get admission in ymca fridabad in any branch and i am also expecting 40000 all india rank sir can i take admission in ymca fridabad sir plz tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad in B.Tech after securing 77 marks in JEE mains and 89% in board exam
  2. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  3. Can I get JUET Gunar or YMCA Faridabad after scoring 87 in JEE mains and 81% in 12th
  4. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring 81 marks?
  5. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get direct admission in YMCA, Faridabad after scoring 88% marks in 12th(HBSE board)?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 111 marks in JEE mains exam?
  8. What marks are required in JEE mains to take admission in YMCA for B.Tech?
  9. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring 4463 in Haryana?
  10. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  11. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring state rank of 3377?
  12. Can I get NIT college with chemical branch after scoring 111 marks in JEE mains with 93.2% marks
  13. Can i get admission into YMCA Faridabad and Deen Bandu Chotturam after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? List of government colleges in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal
  14. Minimum rank for general category? Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  15. Can I get admission in any government engineering college after scoring 111 in JEE mains?
  16. Can I get admission in YMCA faridabad in mechanical or electronics and communication after scoring 780 state rank in AIEEE and 214745 AIR?
  17. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
15th July 2016, 12:25 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad if I have 111 marks in JEE mains?

YMCA University of Science and Technology, formerly YMCA Institute of Engineering, is a state university located in Faridabad, in the state of Haryana, India. If you are Open category candidate then i think that there is little chance to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad but if you are reserved category then definitely you are eligible to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad. For more information you can visit the the official website of YMCA University of Science and Technology: www.ymcaust.ac.in/
26th June 2018, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad if I have 111 marks in JEE mains?

How to fill form for ymca btech admission 2018. What is the starting date and last date of application form for btech in ymca university 2018. Please give me answer soon
27th June 2018, 01:39 PM
KALAIVANI1312
Junior Member+

JEE Main college predictor tool takes JEE Main Score and the compare it with the cutoff marks of the colleges for their admission, and then on the basis of your your score it helps you to predict the best colleges you may get based on the JEE Normalized score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?