24th June 2018, 01:17 AM
Imamhappy

Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of West Bengal without any entrance exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in any Government Polytechnic College in West Bengal without appearing in any entrance exam. So, I would like to know that is it possible to get admission? Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  3. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Which entrance is need to be written for Polytechnic admission in West Bengal?
  5. Possibility to get admission in any good Polytechnic college in West Bengal without JEXPO?
  6. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  8. Getting admission in polytechnic colleges of west Bengal through jexpo
  9. List of AICTE approved institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Kolkata?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to get admission in best Government Polytechnic College of West Bengal?
  11. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college for a candidate with 8946 SC rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [New]
  13. How many seats are there in government polytechnic college in West Bengal 2017?
  14. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
  16. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  17. Government colleges accepting JEXPO score for Electrical stream in West Bengal?
  18. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
27th June 2018, 01:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of West Bengal without any entrance exam?

You cannot get admission into government polytechnic colleges without any entrance exams.

The basic eligibility required for studying polytechnic is 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognized board.

The admissions into givernment colleges are given based on the entrance exam results. In few private universities the admissions are given based on the previous years performance.

You can get admissions into diploma level courses without entrance exams.
So, if you want to join in government colleges without entrance exams join in diploma level courses or you need to attend entrance exam and qualify in it for getting admissions into the government polytechnic colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?