5th September 2012, 12:32 PM
rajni nigania

Is it possible to migrate from one university to another university for B.Tech course?

Is it possible to migrate b.tech degree from one university to another university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to migrate to any university in Delhi? I am doing Hotel Management from Chandigarh University
  2. How may I migrate after B.Tech 1st semester from Kurukshetra university to MDU, Rohtak or any private university?
  3. Can I migrate to any university to complete my B.Tech with some backpapers?
  4. Is migration possible from one college to another while studying MBBS course?
  5. How to change the university from Kerala university to another?
  6. Is it possible to migrate from one university to another university for B.Tech course?
  7. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  8. Can B.Com student of Lucknow University migrate to Delhi University?
  9. How to migrate from Solan based state private university to other state private university?
  10. Is it possible to change the university under credit transfer in India?
  11. Doing last semester from other university or from same university?
  12. Is RVD universities recognized university? Can I appear for GATE exam after completing B.Tech?
  13. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  14. Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities offering M.Phil correspondence course after completing M.A Economics?
  16. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  17. How to change college after 1st year B.E?
  18. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
1st November 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to migrate from one university to another university for B.Tech course?

can i get migration in any other univercty presently i am in 3rd semester..
10th December 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to migrate from one university to another university for B.Tech course?

Can I migrate from bba course from ip university to BMS course from mumbai university.
27th October 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I migrate from bahra university to apg shimla universiy after one samester?
31st December 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.com 2nd sem. from hpu. now to take admission in 2nd year after complete my 2nd sem. .please tell me how I can do this????
11th May 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

iam student of b.tech 2nd semister from mdu affilited colge.now i went to take admission in another colge of mdu affilited .is it possible
4th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my btech in cse in jaypee 1 year can I migrate to panjab engineering college
19th January 2017, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I Migrate from Punjab university to Kurukshatera university
29th April 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

My son is in third semester in Beijing institute of Graphics communication. Now he wants to migrate to other university in Beijing. What is the procedure ?
He has paid all dues in advance.
29th June 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of 2 year diploma course from delhi university after completion can take lateral entry admission to private university for degree course in same stream. If so what should be migration charges to be taken by private university in 3rd year and are these charges will be for one time or two time. Please also specify the maximum amount can be taken towards migration charges. himanshi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?