15th May 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue 4th year from JNTUH after pursuing 3 years from JNTUK?

I completed my 3rd year and due to some problems I need to change my college. I completed 3 years under jntuk and now I want to join under jntuh. Is it possible?

15th May 2017, 06:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue 4th year from JNTUH after pursuing 3 years from JNTUK?

=> JNTUH stands for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.

=> JNTU Hyderabad is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.

=> JNTUK stands for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.

=> JNTUK is a public university, in Kakinada, north of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue 4th year from JNTUH after pursuing 3 years from JNTUK.
15th May 2017, 08:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue 4th year from JNTUH after pursuing 3 years from JNTUK?

No, it is not possible to pursue your 4th year from JNTUH after completion of your three years course from JNTUK. You need to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the university where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course to be eligible to get B.Tech degree certificate. So, it is not possible to pursue your 4th year from JNTUH after completion of your three years course from JNTUK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?