26th February 2017, 09:08 PM
SANGEETA PATGIRI

Is it possible to pursue CA course while pursuing B.Sc at the same time? Whether CA course is offered online in India?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc and I am in the 1st year of the course, I want to pursue CA course while pursuing B.Sc so I want to know is it possible to pursue CA course while pursuing B.Sc at the same time? Whether CA course is offered online in India? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  2. Where can I pursue my masters in Microbiology, South India?
  3. Is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India?
  4. Which university offering BBA distance course?
  5. Can I do Mechanical engineering diploma and graduation correspondent with regular diploma?
  6. Which is better option? To complete UG and PG in USA or complete UG in India and PG in USA?
  7. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?
  9. Is it possible to pursue masters and do the Ph.D course at the same time? What would be the disadvantages?
  10. Is there any scope in pursuing BSc Aviation in India? What are the job prospects?
  11. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  12. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  13. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MSc in Biotechnology from any recognized university in India?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Ed?
  16. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum salary offered to an Aerospace Engineer in India?
  18. Is it possible to do college and at the same work in some private company after completion of 12th?
28th February 2017, 11:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue CA course while pursuing B.Sc at the same time? Whether CA course is offered online in India?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. CA course has three stages:

1. Common Proficiency test.

2. Integrated professional competence course.

3. Final course.

After bachelor's degree in science, you can apply for IPCC course directly. For this, you need to have minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree. This is the best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?