18th February 2013, 11:00 PM
vdjay

How to do M.Tech part time in Hyderabad?

sir,
i have completed b.tech civil and i would like to do m tech,
how to do mtech part time in hyderabad

19th February 2013, 12:55 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: How to do M.Tech part time in Hyderabad?

please see the following links for the part time MTech admissions at Hydrabad
1.http://ee.iith.ac.in/admissions/brochure.pdf
2.http://www.jnias.in/php/courses.php

MTech part-time is offered by various universities.
1.Central university
2.JNTU
3.Osmania
etc, but for these seats are limited and you have to apply directly. They dont have study centers. Karnataka State Open University is also offering MTech in Information Technology through open learning. They are having their study center in Lakdikapul, Hyderabad. Name of the study center is Vas Technologies. Fee for MTech is around 11,500 per semester.
19th February 2013, 06:23 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to do M.Tech part time in Hyderabad?

Hello ,

There are FEW colleges / Universities in Hyderabad offering M.TECH part time , so listing below the colleges name & more details , so it will surely going to help you ;-

ELIGIBILITY :-

A bachelors or master's degree in Engineering, MCA, or a Masters degree in Science/Mathematics.

Good background in programming and Mathematics is the minimum eligibility for the course.

The admission procedure for the part-time M.Tech. programme is the same as that of the regular M.Tech. programme.
The admission process consists of the Post-Graduate Entrance Examination conducted in the end of May and a personal interview of the short-listed candidates.

LIST OF COLLEGE / UNIVERSITIES OFFERING M.TECH PART TIME IN HYDERABAD ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

University College of Engineering (Osmania University), Osmania University, Hyderabad.

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad (JNTUH).

IIIT , Hyderabad.

ALL THE BEST ...!!
18th May 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.tech in computer science and engineering in evening colleges in hyderabad. may i know the colleges offering evening courses
5th May 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.tech in computer science and engineering in evening colleges in hyderabad. may i know the colleges offering
26th March 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want do m.tech distance civil engineering in water resources engineering.pls tell me about good private colleges in Hyderabad and fees also.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?