19th November 2016, 04:59 PM
shreyasmv

Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering by writing NDA exam?

Respected Sir, I want to know is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering by writing NDA exam? Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering and get a job in that field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in SSLC and PU in order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  6. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering from India? Which State in India has the largest scope for the course?
  7. Is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? Will I get a good job?
  8. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  11. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  14. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  16. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
  18. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
20th November 2016, 06:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering by writing NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasmv View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering by writing NDA exam? Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering and get a job in that field? Please answer as soon as possible.
NDA exam is not conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering. JEE Main and Advanced exam is conducted for Aeronautical Engineering course.

NDA exam is conducted for officer post for Indian Army, Indian Air For and Indian Navy.

After completion of Aeronautical Engineering, you can get jobs in various private and public sector.
20th May 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering by writing NDA exam?

Top in NDA exam can free education without fees in aerospace engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?