21st April 2019, 05:46 PM
Harsh v g

Is it possible to pursue B.Tech and M.Sc together?

Sir, I have completed my B.Sc. course and now I want to do B.Tech and M.Sc at same time. Please tell me is this possible or not? If yes, then how? And, will I be able to cope up with both?

30th April 2019, 10:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Tech and M.Sc together?

Yes, it is possible. You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test if you have minimum of 60% marks in Bachelor's degree in science to get admission directly in second year of engineering.

On the other hand, you can get admission in Master's degree in science in correspondence mode. But it will be difficult to pursue both courses at same time. It is advisable to pursue only one course at one time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?