29th January 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Sc Physics after BA in Psychology?

Can I do B.Sc in Physics after doing BA in Psychology, though I had Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in my Intermediate? So, is it possible now for me to study B.Sc Physics?

11th February 2019, 01:39 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Sc Physics after BA in Psychology?

To do B.Sc in Physics, one must complete class 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.

As you have mentioned that you completed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you are eligible to study B.Sc in Physics.

Some colleges may conduct entrance tests and some may give admission based on your educational qualifications and marks obtain in class 10+2.
12th February 2019, 01:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have passed 12th in PCM are eligible to apply for the admission in B.Sc Physics course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission.

In some of the colleges or universities admission is on merit basis. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission.
12th February 2019, 07:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to get admission in the B.Sc Physics course.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. In some of the institutes admission is on merit basis.

So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?