18th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to M.A in Psychology after doing BSc degree programme in Physics?

Dear sir,
I did Bsc. degree programme in physics.I wish to take M.A in psychology.Is there any problem?

20th August 2017, 06:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to M.A in Psychology after doing BSc degree programme in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I did Bsc. degree programme in physics.I wish to take M.A in psychology.Is there any problem?

If you wanted to do masters of arts in psychology after Bachelors of science in physics, then you are eligible to apply, because minimum qualification required to apply for masters in psychology is graduation. Here below are details regarding M.A Psychology course:-

About Course:- Psychology degree course covers the study of mind processes , motives, Reaction, Feeling and nature of mind. In M.A psychology course applicant deals with subjects like General psychology, Health psychology, Social psychology, Clinical Psychology etc.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum educational qualification required to apply for masters in psychology is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of M.A Psychology Course:- The duration of post graduation degree in psychology is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

List of Colleges/ Universities Offer M.A Psychology Course:-

1). Himachal Pradesh University.(Shimla).

2). William Carey University.(Meghalaya).

3). University of Jammu.(Jammu and Kashmir).

4). University of Kashmir.(Srinagar).

5). Gauhati University.(Assam).

6). Bharat Ratna Dr. Ambedkar University.(Delhi).

7). Delhi Degree College – DDC.(New Delhi).

8). Bhavnagar University.(Gujarat).

9). Government Arts College.(Gandhinagar).

10). Diamond Dart Academy – DDA.(Tamil Nadu).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?