4th January 2016, 03:26 PM
Mdhamza

Is it possible to study BBA for a Commerce student without Mathematics?

Hello,
I have passed my 12th from Commerce without Mathematics. I want to study BCA. Is this possible for me for getting admission? Kindly tell me immediately.

15th February 2016, 08:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BBA for a Commerce student without Mathematics?

Your question is kind of confusing. In the headline of your question, you have mentioned that you want to get enrolled in BBA. When you are giving the details of your question, you are saying BCA. Which is the course that you want to get enrolled to? I am answer this question taking into consideration, that you want to get enrolled in either of them given a chance.
So first let me go with BCA. BCA means bachelor of computer application. This course is meant for people who have good knowledge in Physics and Mathematics. That is why under AICTE rule, you cannot apply for BCA unless you had science in 12th standard and one of the subjects in them was Mathematics. No legal college can offer you BCA without Mathematics. If a college tells you that you can complete BCA without Mathematics, they are wrong. So don't go for BCA.
On the other hand you can go for BBA. BBA is Bachelor's in business administration. You will require knowledge in commerce for this course. You already had commerce in your 12th course. Along with that BBA contains very little Mathematics. So you can apply for BBA whether or not you had Mathematics in your 12th. So in my opinion go for BBA.
16th February 2016, 12:57 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Is it possible to study BBA for a Commerce student without Mathematics?

BCA is not possible without maths subject in 12th class. You are eligible for BBA without maths subject in 12th class.

BBA Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning & Logical Ability
- Corporate Awareness
- General Awareness
- English

Best Colleges For BBA In India
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore
- Foundation for Liberal And Management Education, Pune
- Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Patna Women's College, Patna
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
- Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?