2nd June 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BSc in Marine Engineering after completing Textile Engineering Graduation Course?

i have completed textile engg graduation course. now i want to study b.sc marine engg.. is it possible to me?. and whats way i can do it?. please ans.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  3. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  7. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering? -- [New]
  8. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  9. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  10. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How can I get textile engineering job in India after completing BSc in Textile engineering from Bangladesh
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. How should I enroll directly for merchant navy?
  16. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  18. Best colleges for Graduation in Marine Engineering in India?
17th October 2011, 08:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BSc in Marine Engineering after completing Textile Engineering Graduation Course?

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The following are the colleges that provide good pre sea training in India :-

1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute
P-19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal

2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience
T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology
Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.

4:Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,
Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr.,
Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

5:Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET)
Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.

6ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore

7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad

8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai

9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai

10irectorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?