18th December 2017, 07:36 PM
Dishashah01

Is that possible to study in New Zealand on the basis of 12th NIOS result?

Is that possible to study in New Zealand on base of 12th NIOS result? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on the same soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

30th December 2017, 02:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is that possible to study in New Zealand on the basis of 12th NIOS result?

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under Ministry of Human and Research Development.

The certificate issued by board is valid and candidates are eligible to pursue higher studies and to gt job on the basis of above qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?