20th January 2019, 07:21 PM
noorahmedzaffar

Is it possible to take admission directly in 3rd year of BA after completing Diploma?

After 10th I have passed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. Now, am I eligible to take admission in B.A in 3rd year directly? Is there any provision? If not in 3rd years then what about direct admission in 2nd year?

31st January 2019, 09:36 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly in 3rd year of BA after completing Diploma?

No, candidates passed diploma are not eligible to get admission in 3rd year of the bachelor degree course.

So, you are not eligible for the same.

Candidates passed diploma are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree course but will have to start the session from the beginning.

You are not eligible for lateral entry in B.A.
31st January 2019, 01:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly in 3rd year of BA after completing Diploma?

There is no lateral entry in bachelor of arts after diploma course.

So, candidates passed diploma course are not eligible to get in 2nd or 3rd year of bachelor degree course.

You will have to take the admission in the first year of course to get admission in B.A after diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?