2nd August 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer from Anna University Coimbatore campus to Chennai campus?

I am studying in Anna University Regional campus Coimbatore (Mechanical), but my home town is Chennai. How can I shift to Anna University, Chennai campus? Is there any possibility? Please reply.

7th January 2023, 03:18 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer from Anna University Coimbatore campus to Chennai campus?

You can do the following if the university / college is affiliated to same university unless that you cannot be admited to some different university
If there is a change in the state than the university must alos be different if you want to live in your hometown I. E chennai than you may have to re take the whole course apart from the above 2 ways there is no other way to do the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?