26th September 2016, 03:41 PM
nimra imran

Can I join Deemed University in second year? Procedure to change the college from Anna university?

Now i am studying 1st year in Anna university affiliated college i want to get out of this hell. Can i join deemed university in second year what are the procedure to change please tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join any deemed university in Chennai -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  3. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  4. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  6. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  7. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  8. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  9. How to join in Deemed University? I am studying in Anna University
  10. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  11. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  12. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to change name(remove surname ) in Anna university BE Certificate
  14. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
  15. Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?
  16. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  17. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  18. Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?
22nd October 2018, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Deemed University in second year? Procedure to change the college from Anna university?

I'm studying in deemed university. I want to change clg after first year. Is it possible
21st January 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Deemed University in second year? Procedure to change the college from Anna university?

I study third year civil engineering course anna university afflicted college. Can I join fourth year deemed university. I have arrears. Personal situation l need transfer is possible.
12th February 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I study third year civil engineering course anna university afflicted college. Can I join fourth year deemed university. I have arrears. Personal situation l need transfer is possible.
10th August 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in vels university for fist year can i join hindusthan university for second year
26th January 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from affiliated engineering college to deemed
26th January 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from annauniversityaffiliatesengineeringcollege ,to deemed university
8th March 2021, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in a Anna University affiliated College.I wanna join Deemed University in 2nd year.What is the procedure to join ?please answer!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?