18th November 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a seat in Anna University Chennai campus after securing 195 cut off marks?

I have completed my 12th standard by securing 195 cutoff. I have passed out in 2016. My dream is to become a student in anna university at chennai ceg campus. I would like to take geoinformatics as my B.E course. Sir I want to know can I get seat in my dream college?

19th November 2017, 05:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a seat in Anna University Chennai campus after securing 195 cut off marks?

It may or may not be possible to get a seat in Anna University Chennai campus after securing 195 cut off marks, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the university which are set by them and changes every year. The cut off marks mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

Hence, if you secure the required cut off marks of the university then you will definitely get a seat.
20th November 2017, 08:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a seat in Anna University Chennai campus after securing 195 cut off marks?

Since, you have completed your class 12th with 195 cut off in PCM subjects, you are very much eligible for the BE course in Anna University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the above mentioned BE degree course.
But the admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination. If you qualify in the entrance examination, you can definitely grab a seat for BE course from Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?