12th July 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write 12th Board exams twice to be eligible for MBBS degree course?

Can I again write 12th Board exams with Biology group from State Board in order to get admission in MBBS? Is there any possibility? I have already completed 12th from Computer Science subject group.

14th July 2020, 08:45 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to write 12th Board exams twice to be eligible for MBBS degree course?

Yes,for doing MBBS you should do 12th standard with subjects PCB.
Because in order to do MBBS you have to pass the entrance exam first. And one of the eligibility criteria for this is that you should have the subjects PCB in your 12th class.

That is,for doing MBBS, one should have pass 12th standard with physics,chemistry and biology(minimum 50% marks in each).

Hence, for doing MBBS, having physics,chemistry and biology in 12th class is necessary.
15th July 2020, 11:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write 12th Board exams twice to be eligible for MBBS degree course?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. It is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can pursue 12th in PCB stream and become eligible to appear for NEET.
15th July 2020, 04:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in PCB subject combination from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed in case of candidates from reserved category candidates.

So, even having completed your Class 12th in some other stream, you can still become eligible to pursue MBBS degree course once you complete your Class 12th in PCB group with the minimum marks required in the same course.
15th July 2020, 08:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you want to pursue MBBS course than you can pursue 12th with PCB to become eligible for NEET conducted by NTA.

The minimum age limit to appear in the examination is 17 years.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?