26th September 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks?

Dear mam/sir,

I am studying in a cbse school of maharashtra in std 8. MY elder friends told me that its very tough in std 9 and 10. They are telling me to change the school and my parents also. So what should I do? Which is the best way to score more marks in std 10. ? Please guide me.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  2. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  6. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?
  13. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  14. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  18. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
27th September 2015, 03:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks?

Actually it depends upon your hard work. If you have done your 8th from CBSE board then there is no need to deter.
It is not difficult but it needs basics and hard work.
Moreover you should stick to CBSE board only upto 12th because many competitive exams are conducted by CBSE only now a days.
27th September 2015, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks?

No, there is nothing like that CBSE Board is tougher than State Board. The syllabus of CBSE Board is different from State Board but, it is not tougher if you concentrate on studies. If you don't concentrate on studies, any board syllabus will be tougher for you. I suggest you not to change school by thinking CBSE Board syllabus is tough. You can definitely score good marks in CBSE 10th standard Board examinations if you prepare well for examinations.
27th September 2015, 11:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, there is nothing true about it as the syllabus for all the board is same. So doubt you are eligible to pursue from any board.

The difference is only in the language as mainly in the CBSE board candidates need to have the better understanding of the English language whereas it is in the regional language in the state board.

So going through all the points you can select any course as syllabus is almost same for the central as well as the state board.
28th September 2015, 11:23 AM
gokul ka raja

I think if you are good in study that it not matter which board is tough and which easier. It on you that how can you prepare yourself .I think if you are in CBSE board then you have not change the board and do hard work to get good marks and as you clear 11th and 12th from the same board.. It is helpful for you to clear all compition level exams also.
But its only on yoy that how can you prepare yourself for future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?