21st February 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the post graduate courses available after completing B.Tech food technology? Which are the competitive exams related to this course?

What are the post graduate courses after completing b.tech food technology and what are the competetive exams related to this course..??

17th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the post graduate courses available after completing B.Tech food technology? Which are the competitive exams related to this course?

i want to know which course to do after my b.tech...am so much confused to study PG or IES. please do help me
15th June 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the post graduate courses available after completing B.Tech food technology? Which are the competitive exams related to this course?

What are the opportunities available after completing B.Tech in SILK TECH with respect to jobs and further studies
14th April 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

: Which are the post graduate courses available after completing B.Tech food technology? Which are the competitive exams related to this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?