6th August 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for entry in Hyderabad engineering colleges for M.E/M.Tech

what is the eligibility for entry in hyderabad's engineering colleges for m.e./m.tech.?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any lateral entry seats in Hyderabad engineering colleges?
  2. List of colleges which allow lateral entry for B.Tech(civil engineering) course in Delhi and Hyderabad?
  3. Will I get M.Tech seat in Anna University Guindy after scoring 36.7 in TANCET?
  4. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  6. Can any student apply for BITSAT or only those in BITS doing B.Tech?
  7. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  9. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  10. Can i get BE or B.Tech automobile engg from diploma in automobile engg under the institute of motor industry?
  11. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  15. Can I give LEET exam after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  16. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get into Indian Navy? What is the entry procedure?
  18. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
18th November 2012, 07:13 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the eligibility for entry in Hyderabad engineering colleges for M.E/M.Tech

Hi my dear friend............

you want eligibility for entry in Hyderabad engineering colleges for M.E\M.tech......

you can Qualify the exam of GATE

or

you can Qualify the PGACET also

you get admission in Hyderabad Engineering colleges...........

And also you get Scholarships per year.........

Thank you All the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?