16th September 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

MD after Pharm.D is possible in Germany? Duration of this course?

Can we study MD after Pharm.D in Germany? How many years programme it is? MD after pharm D

Related Questions:
  1. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  2. How many kinds of Entrance Tests are there for M-Pharmacy course?
  3. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  4. What is the salary after B.Pharm in India?
  5. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  6. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  7. What is the counseling date of PharmD for BIPC stream
  8. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. What is the school fees for teaching masters course in Marine Engineering in Germany? What is the duration?
  11. Which Combination is a better choice between MBA+B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy+B.Pharmacy and M.Sc Microbiology+B.Pharmacy?
  12. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  13. Diploma course after PharmD to get into Nanotechnology stream? Best college for this course?
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  15. What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th
  16. MD after Pharm.D is possible in Germany? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  18. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
9th August 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MD after Pharm.D is possible in Germany? Duration of this course?

Can I do MD after pharm d completion,what's duration required after pharm d
16th December 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

MD after Pharm.D is possible in Germany and duration of the course
31st July 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MD after doctor of pharmacy in Germany?
3rd August 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

MD after Pharm.D is possible in Germany? Duration of this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?