18th May 2011, 02:17 AM
lokeshj

For which post I can apply in Police Department after completing Engineering? How and when to take the exams?

I have completed my engineering and I want to get in to police department so for what post i can apply and how to take exams and when

18th May 2011, 03:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post I can apply in Police Department after completing Engineering? How and when to take the exams?

Hello friend,
If you are interested in joining Police Department, you may write state level or national level examination conducted for recruitment of police personals.
Through state level examination, you may apply for the post of Assistant sub-inspector/Sub inspector in both armed and unarmed state police force.
For further information regarding state level examinations, you may refer to the official website of public service commission of your state.
Through national level examination, conducted by UPSC, you may apply for IPS. Selected candidates are appointed as an Assistant Commissioner of Police-ACP.
For IPS, you will have to appear for civil service examination, which is conducted for recruitment of IAS and IPS officers. Apart from being a graduate, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years.
For further information regarding civil service examination, you should refer to the official website of UPSC.
18th May 2011, 05:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post I can apply in Police Department after completing Engineering? How and when to take the exams?

After engineering the best option available would be to appear for the UPSC exam. You must apply for the IPS post. You will now be eligible for the 2012 exam. You check the UPSC site. The information regarding the same should be available by the end of 2011.
18th May 2011, 06:47 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: For which post I can apply in Police Department after completing Engineering? How and when to take the exams?

KPSC 2011 Recruitment Exam Karnataka Public Service Commission

Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts various Exams every year. Karnataka Public Service Commission invited application forms for the post of Gazetted Probationers in 2010; KPSC may be recruited similar posts in 2011.

Post Name:
Gazetted Probationers

Eligibility for Karnataka Public Service Commission 2011:
Contact to office or visit to official website.

Application Forms for KPSC 2011:
Application forms 2011 will be available at designated Post Offices and KPSC official website. Application forms will be rejected if paid in any other branches/banks.

Selection Procedure 2011:
Selection based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview

Key Dates (Tentative):
Last Date: 1st week of March, 2011

Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final. The post will be updated as soon as the dates are officially released.

How to Apply:
Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to following address:

Note:
For Updated and Detailed Information Visit KPSC official website and contact to office.

Contact Details
Karnataka Public Service Commission
‘Udyoga Soudha’,
Bangalore – 560 001,
Karnataka, India
Telephone: 080-30574908
Fax: 080-22266481
3rd July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I wanna be a central government employee in police department of karnataka after completing my b.com. What i should do to become this
17th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed my engineering in mechanical stream now i am interested to become police like si what shall i do tp become si ? is ips is only the gate or any other ways
18th July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

ant one know syllabus of deputy super-dent police in communication a.p.please any one know reply
10th February 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

afterdegree how to becom sub inspector plz give me the procedure of all plz i didnt know about all that but my aim is becom police officer can u give informathion
22nd March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my b.a so now i want to became a police inspetor. So pls tell me how can i became a inspector what eaxm should i write and when in 2012
22nd March 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my b.a so now i want to became a police inspetor. So pls tell me how can i became a inspector what eaxm should i write and when in 2012
28th June 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am studing Bsc 1st sem. How to join SI or PSI post? what is the reservation for girls? Which books i have to refer?
24th August 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is the karnataka PSC release the notification for civil service every year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?