11th February 2019, 05:53 PM
RIYA Akhil MANDAL

For which post in Indian Railway am I eligible to apply with B.Sc Mathematics?

I am 21 years old and I am qualified as a B.Sc MATHEMATICS student. So can you tell me for which posts in railways sector should I apply and what exams do I need to give to get to that post? What would be the pay scale of that post?

18th February 2019, 10:15 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: For which post in Indian Railway am I eligible to apply with B.Sc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIYA Akhil MANDAL View Post
I am 21 years old and I am qualified as a B.Sc MATHEMATICS student. So can you tell me for which posts in railways sector should I apply and what exams do I need to give to get to that post? What would be the pay scale of that post?
>> Being a graduate, you are eligible for all the post which demands a candidate to be graduate including Assistant Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot etc.

>> you are also eligible for the posts which requies lower educational qualification i.e. 10+2 or 10th.

>> Railway releases recruiement for various posts zone wise. So you need to keep yourself regularly updated with the railway recruitment board website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?