22nd January 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government job in Railways without giving any exams?

How to get this government job in railways without exam we can get the job
that also in ticket count? What exam is need to get this job? Can you please provide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for dental jobs in State Government and Southern railways?
  2. How to apply for railway job after completing CNC operator course?
  3. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  6. Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?
  7. Can I get a government job in railways if I have retired from army?
  8. Is there any scope of B.Sc Biology in government sector jobs like Forestry, Railways or Airways? -- [New]
  9. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
  10. Government job in Railways after B.Sc (IT)? Any other Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  12. How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?
  13. Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  18. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Indian Railways?
27th January 2018, 04:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government job in Railways without giving any exams?

No you are not eligible to apply in railways without any entrance exam:-

Selection Process:-

First candidate need to appear for the written examination is of objective type.

The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.

This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.

Next round can be of group discussion, physical test, personal interview. It depends on the post which you are appearing for.

Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs.

Merit list:-

Final merit list decides the selection of candidates. Merit list is displayed on the website after all the interview process are done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?