2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of MPSC State Service Prelim exam?

Hi Sir, Please tell me when MPSC announce the State Service recruitment? When the prelim exam is going to be held? I want to know that how can I apply for prelim exam for State Service?

31st March 2018, 04:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of MPSC State Service Prelim exam?

There is no notification for MPSC examination for 2018.

The examination is conducted every year for recruitment on various post within the Maharashtra.

It is not possible to give you the examination schedule till the examination notification is released.

For detail information regarding the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st March 2018, 05:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of MPSC State Service Prelim exam?

MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission ) examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in state service.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify for each stage for the final selection.

The application for 2018 examination is not available now. So, for any updates regarding the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?