27th April 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in MPSC Forest Service recruitment for an Arts graduate?

Hello Sir, I am an Arts graduate. So, am I eligible for MPSC Forest Service recruitment? I am interested to apply in this recruitment and become a Forest Officer. But I am an Arts graduate so I want to know my eligibility. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in MPSC recruitment for D.T.Ed student?
  2. Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  3. When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of Prelims?
  4. Eligibility to apply in MPPSC Forest Service exam for B.E.(IT) graduate?
  5. When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of MPSC State Service Prelim exam?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Indian Forest Service for B.Sc General graduate?
  7. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  8. Can B.E graduates sit for IFS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Forest Service exam if completed B.Sc(Zoology) from IGNOU?
  11. Eligibility to apply in WB School Service Commission recruitment for CSE graduate with BEd Degree?
  12. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  13. What kind of post is available in MPSC for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Forest Service for B.Sc(Bioinformatics) graduate?
  15. How many posts are available in MPSC for EEE graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?
  16. List of posts available under MPSC recruitment for English graduate -- [New]
  17. List of posts available under MPSC recruitment for Computer Science graduate?
  18. Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing BSc? What is the syllabus of Preliminary exam of Forest Officer?

25th May 2018, 01:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MPSC Forest Service recruitment for an Arts graduate?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission ) Forest Service recruitment having completed your graduation in Arts stream then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for the same recruitment as for the same you are required to have completed your graduation degree in Science stream with any one of the following subjects which includes Forensic science, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Horticulture, Animal Promotion, Veterinary medicine, Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering, Architecture Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Applications, Mechanical engineering, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Animal medical science.

For more official details regarding MPSC forest service recruitment examinations you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.

28th July 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MPSC Forest Service recruitment for an Arts graduate?

Sir I am complete my B.Tech electronic degree can I applicable for the mpsc forest ACF post?
I refer may websides and watch videos but still I am very confused about it I am not getting proper answer

2nd December 2021, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir Chemical engineering is also there ...u missed to mention out!!!!!!?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?