26th September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a married man apply for officer post in Air force?

hello sir , i am married and i want to join air force as an officer. please give detail about this.....
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian defense forces like Navy, Air force or Military? I am 25 years married man and having post graduation in physics
  2. Can a married man apply for CPF(Central Police Force) recruitment exam?
  3. Can I apply for officer post in Air Force if I have less than 60% marks in Graduation?
  4. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing BSc graduation?
  6. Will there be any chance for girls to work in IAF after completing M.Sc. Polymer Science?
  7. Which government job can i get after securing 86% marks in B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  8. Is it possible to become an IAS/IFS Officer for Permanent Commission Air Force Officer?
  9. How to join ICWA after doing B.Tech 3rd semester?
  10. Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?
  11. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  12. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  13. How can I join Airforce after MSc CS in 3rd semester?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  15. Being a girl what should I do to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  17. Is there any defence quota in SSC exam for the post of IT officer and Excise inspector?
  18. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
8th March 2012, 05:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a married man apply for officer post in Air force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir , i am married and i want to join air force as an officer. please give detail about this.....
please reply soon..
A married man may join Indian Air Force provided he is above 25 years of age.
Candidates who haven't attained the age of 25 years needs to be within 25 years.

Now, a married man will be considered eligible for certain branches of Indian Army provided he fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned below:

Technical Branch:
Candidate must hold a degree in engineering and secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
The maximum age limit to apply for the Technical Branch is 28 years.

Accounts Branch:
Candidate must hold a Post Graduate Degree in commerce or CA / ICWA with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and must not be over 27 years.

Logistics Branch and Administration Branch:
Candidate must hold a degree in Law and must not be over 26 years.
8th March 2012, 06:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please reply soon..
A married man may join Indian Air Force provided he is above 25 years of age.
Candidates who haven't attained the age of 25 years needs to be within 25 years.

Now, a married man will be considered eligible for certain branches of Indian Army provided he fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned below:

Technical Branch:
Candidate must hold a degree in engineering and secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
The maximum age limit to apply for the Technical Branch is 28 years.

Accounts Branch:
Candidate must hold a Post Graduate Degree in commerce or CA / ICWA with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and must not be over 27 years.

Logistics Branch and Administration Branch:
Candidate must hold a degree in Law and must not be over 26 years.
19th March 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,can a married man join the indian airforce constable
30th March 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

can a married girl give airforce exam
9th July 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

My marriage is fixed, at age of 22 and I want to become an officer in airforce, tell me details.I am a girl..
17th June 2023, 06:07 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, a married man can apply for officer posts in the Indian Air Force. The Indian Air Force allows both married and unmarried individuals to apply for officer positions. However, there are certain criteria and conditions that need to be met:

Age Limit: The age limit for applying to officer posts in the Indian Air Force varies depending on the entry scheme and the specific branch. Generally, the age limit for most branches is between 20 and 24 years at the time of commencement of the course.

Marital Status: The Indian Air Force allows married candidates to apply for officer posts. However, there are certain restrictions and conditions. For example, in some branches, candidates should be unmarried or not have more than one spouse living at the time of joining the course. In other cases, candidates may be required to meet specific eligibility criteria related to marital status.

Other Eligibility Criteria: Apart from marital status, there are several other eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled, such as educational qualifications, physical fitness standards, medical requirements, and nationality. These criteria may vary depending on the specific officer entry scheme and branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?