26th January 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Posts available under UPSC recruitment for BSc(Electronics) student?

Hi friends, I am studying BSc with Electronics. After completing my BSc, I want to apply for UPSC recruitment. So, I would like to know about the posts which are available in this recruitment for me. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th February 2019, 04:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available under UPSC recruitment for BSc(Electronics) student?

There are numerous examination conducted by UPSC for recruitment in various services. So, it is not possible to give detail for all of them. Some of the most popular examination conducted are :-

Civil Service Examination.

Central Armed Police Force.

Combined Defence Service.

So, you are eligible for the above examination. The age limit criteria varies for examination.

To get complete information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th February 2019, 12:38 AM
@sonalikumari
Member+

Default Re: Posts available under UPSC recruitment for BSc(Electronics) student?

UPSC stands for union public services. this is basically civil services and very high demand posts.

As you are doing BSc, so yes you can apply for UPSC in the final year of BSc or after completing graduation.

There is a various post in which you can apply:
- IAS
- IPS
- IFS
- IES
- CAPF
- AC

etc.

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?