18th November 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?

hi i am studying from pradeeps for the basics and pradeeps objective for objectives just want to know are these books good or should i switch to some other books .........

Related Questions:
  1. Whether preparing from Pradeep's Objective Chemistry is helpful for JEE Mains? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. List of selected books which are good for medical entrance examinations like WBJEE, AIPMT etc?
  3. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last year DRDO question papers with answers?
  6. List of books to be referred for IIM and GATE exams preparation?
  7. Reference books for preparation of GCET? -- [New]
  8. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  9. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  10. What's the age limit for appearing in Bank PO entrance exam? List of books for its preparation?
  11. List of good books for preparation for MSc Maths exam?
  12. Books for preparation for NET exam? Solutions for the same?
  13. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  14. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  15. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  16. Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?
  17. Reference books for preparation of IBPS PO examination?
  18. Which books are the best for preparation for Bank Clerk Exams?
5th July 2012, 01:30 PM
junker

Lightbulb Re: Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?

hello,
dear friend you have got a lot problems in store for you;this is all because of pradeep..

I firmly request you not to refer them ever and for conceptual approach never.
The books of "PRADEEP" though a popular one would never help you rather confuse you and there are lots & lots of mistakes therein.
ARIHANT books are good for numericals and for concepyuals go for the following-------------
NCERT BOOKS(ALL)
RD SHARMA(MATHS)
OP TANDON(PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY)
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY(ARIHANT)
PHYSICS(SUBJECTIVE ARIHANT MECHANICS,ELECTRICAL,OPTICS etc)

Finally take guide from any institute's study material(FIITJEE,BRILLIANT are the best)

Best of luck & prepare well!
5th July 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am studying from pradeeps for the basics and pradeeps objective for objectives just want to know are these books good or should i switch to some other books .........
hey.........pradeep books are definitely the best books for various competitive examinations....whether it be of engineering or medical...........if you will thoroughly read the chapters along with doing its exercises then believe me you don't have to get admitted to any coaching institutes..........what you need to do is to read those books in plenty of time and with concentration...
23rd April 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?

just doing objective mathematics (pradeep) is enough for jee main?
24th April 2013, 02:40 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?

Yes,

Pradeep Books publish best books for the competition.
They have good amount of high skilled questions.
So i think you should continue with those books.
You should only change your book unless you aren't able to understand.
But try avoiding frequent book change as it will affect your studies alot.

All The Best
15th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

as iam going to medical entrance coaching now what are the best books to be referred????
27th July 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i am very weak in solving the conceptual questions in physics so how pradeep's books can help me?
19th August 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

can any one give me the link where i buy 2013-2014 editions of pradeep objective books.
19th January 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

is questionss are asked from pradeep in competative examssss
13th March 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

for jee main which book is excellent to refer for physics,maths chemistry???
Arihant is best or not ????
14th March 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What books should be taken (writer) for the preparation of A.M.U plus 2 examination ???
21st July 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

I want to know where your medical enterance book are avaliable in kerala (Physics,Chemistry,Biology)year of 2010,2011,2012. My email adress is [email protected]
3rd August 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to purchace Pradeep's medical entrance exam objective type books (Physics, Chemistry,Biology) vol. 1 & 2. How much total amount and where can get these books in Pathanamthitta District? (or nearby) , Pls inform me. My email [email protected].
3rd August 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to purchace Pradeep's medical entrance exam objective type books (Physics, Chemistry,Biology) vol. 1 & 2. How much total amount and where can get these books in Pathanamthitta District? (or nearby) , Pls inform me. My email [email protected].
17th May 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is pradeep's textbooks useful to score above 200 in JEE?
23rd May 2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I purchase chemistry book of pradeep it cost nearly 1400both volume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?