12th October 2011, 08:42 PM
cathlene

Previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade B(Prelims and Mains exam)?

Sir/Madam,
Kindly mail me the previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade-B (Prelim and Main exam)
I also request you to guide me for the main examination, regarding the books or the sites that can be referred for Economic and Social issues and the Finance section specially.

17th October 2011, 01:20 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade B(Prelims and Mains exam)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathlene View Post
Sir/Madam,
Kindly mail me the previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade-B (Prelim and Main exam)
I also request you to guide me for the main examination, regarding the books or the sites that can be referred for Economic and Social issues and the Finance section specially.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF RBI 'B' GRADE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RBI 'B' Grade exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

RBI, Reserve Bank Of India
Author: V. V. K. Subburaj
ISBN: 8172541961

RBI Grade 'B' Exam Practice Work Book
Author: Kiran Prakashan

RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide
ISBN: 8178126370

[IMG]http://img6.flixcart.com/img/922/9788174823922.jpg[/IMG
RBI Officers Grade 'B' Examination
Author: Lal, Jain
ISBN: 8174823921

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much.. just go through the papers and try to find out the pattern of the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> Spend valuable time daily for your preparation to score well in the exam..

Quote:
"I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near."
Attached Files
File Type: zip RBI.zip(44.0 KB, 602 views)
File Type: pdf RBI 'B' Grade exam info.pdf(5.83 MB, 1837 views)
12th July 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade B(Prelims and Mains exam)?

I also request you to guide me for the main examination, regarding the books or the sites that can be referred for Economic and Social issues and the Finance section specially at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?