31st July 2011, 02:07 AM
tanusri sen

Previous 2 years question papers of ONGC and Study Material for Physics?

Please send last two years papers for ongc and physics book's soft copy of study material to prepare for the exam.

4th August 2011, 07:35 PM
mridula bohra

Default Re: Previous 2 years question papers of ONGC and Study Material for Physics?

dear sir,
please send me previous paper for ONGC exam of physics & related material for physics.
29th August 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 2 years question papers of ONGC and Study Material for Physics?

Sir ,
will you please send me the syllabus and sample papers for ONGC geophysicst examination 2011.
my main subject is physics
30th August 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

please send me the physics syllabus and question for ONGC reservior post
13th September 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I need please send me the physics syllabus and question for ONGC reservior post
[email protected]
6th January 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me ongc model question papers for geophysicst.. [email protected]
29th April 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,
will you please send me the syllabus and sample papers for ONGC geophysicst examination 2011.
my main subject is physics
so i want to see previous years question
18th August 2012, 05:17 PM
vllrockya

Sir could you please help me out by sending previous years' or sample ONGC GT exam papers of
-->Physics with Electronics
&
-->Computer Science

[email protected]
29th August 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir could you please help me out by sending previous years' or sample ONGC GT exam papers of
-->electrical
please send it to [email protected]
28th March 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the physics questions set for ONGC GT reservoir post.My mail id is [email protected]
Thanks
24th March 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the physics questions set for ONGC GT reservoir post.My mail id is [email protected]
20th July 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

10th December 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the physics questions set for post jr assistant (material management )my mail id is [email protected]
28th May 2022, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help me to provide ongc material management previous year question paper.
28th May 2022, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need Ongc material management,physics previous year question paper.. Please do provide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?