14th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?

please mail me the study material for ONGC exam of GT2012 for electronics & telecommunication.Send me the suggested books/weblinks/pdf.Also send me the previous years exam papers for the same.
[email protected]

18th August 2012, 06:35 PM
sanketmayekar

Default Re: Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?

Sir i m applying for ongc gt 2012 recrutment so i want the books names ,websites links and pdf and previous question papers for computer engineering trade

and send me rply on Email Id- [email protected]
20th August 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?

please mail me previous year papers with solution.(if u have). Also study material. I am student of electronics & telecommunication branch. My mail [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir. Kindly mail the study materials for ONGC GT INSTRUMENTATION pdf file to my mail id.
Mail id: [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , kindly mail me the syllabus of apptitude test and specialization subject for E&TC branch.
My mail Id is : [email protected]
25th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

please mail me syllabus, book names , web site link previous year papers with solution.(if u have). Also study material. I am student of electronics branch. My mail [email protected]
26th August 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the study material, syllabus ,and books name on [email protected]
27th August 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the study material for ONGC exam of GT2012 for electronics & telecommunication.Send me the suggested books/weblinks/pdf.Also send me the previous years exam papers for the same.
[email protected]
28th August 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

can u please mail me the previous GT exam papers?
[email protected]
31st August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

please mail me ONGC 2012 syllabus, book names , web site link previous year papers with solution.(if u have). Also study material. I am student of electronics and communication branch. My mail [email protected]
5th September 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

please mail me the study material for ONGC exam of GT2012 for electronics & telecommunication. my mail id- [email protected]
10th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the study material for ONGC exam of GT2012 for electronics & telecommunication.

my id [email protected]
18th September 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,,i am writing the ONGC exam of GT2012 for electronics and telecommunication.So please mail me the previous papers and study materials to tha following id.
my id : [email protected]
1st October 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Can i get study material for exam of ONGC Graduate Trainee Finance & Accounts to be held in Nov 2012
1st October 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

please mail me ONGC 2012 syllabus, book names , web site link previous year papers with solution.(if u have). Also study material. I am student of electronics and communication branch. my email-id is [email protected].
1st October 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

please mail me ONGC 2012 syllabus, book names , web site link previous year papers with solution.(if u have). Also study material. I am student of electronics and communication branch.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
1st October 2012, 09:07 PM
khagen009

please mail me ONGC 2012 syllabus, book names , web site link previous year papers with solution.(if u have). Also study material. I am student of electronics and communication branch.

my email id- [email protected]
2nd October 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

please mail me ONGC syllabus,previous exam papers.
my mail id:[email protected]
3rd October 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Please mail the electronics study materials and past papers for ONGC Gt 2012 ,
Email id: [email protected]
Thank you.
9th October 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Kindly mail me electronics study material,past papers and syllabus for ONGC gt 2012.
Thank you sir
11th October 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

14th October 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send me ongc solve question weblink for electronic and communication.
mail id:[email protected]
21st October 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the study material for ONGC exam of GT2012 for electronics & telecommunication. my mail id- [email protected].

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/study-material-ongc-exam-gt-electronics-telecommunication-906940.html#ixzz29wF2o4dt
31st October 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the study material for ONGC exam of GT2012 for electronics & telecommunication. my mail id- [email protected].
15th January 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i require ongc paper syllabus and pdf or soft copy of paper of past years for electronics and communication.
plz plz plz send me on [email protected] and [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?