19th February 2017, 11:35 PM
Fawaz shaikh

Previous 5 year 10th exam question papers of History, Geography, English, Science, Higher Mathematics, Marathi and Hindi of Maharashtra board

Hello, I am appearing in 10th exam of Maharashtra board. So, I want previous 5 year question papers of History, Geography, English, Science, Higher Mathematics, Marathi and Hindi.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam
  2. NCERT syllabus from 1st to 12th class?
  3. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  4. Which career in Geography can I opt after completing Arts stream?
  5. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous year question papers of 12th stnadard WBSHCE board? -- [New]
  7. Download solved question papers of last 5 years for 10th WBBSE Board exam
  8. Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Examination Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Blue print of 2nd PU board examination 2016 commerce subjects
  10. 10th model question papers of Maharashtra Board in Marathi Language
  11. What are the various subjects for UPSC and MPSC?
  12. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I study in 11th Science if secured 60% in 10th Board exam?
  14. Question papers of Maharashtra board for 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to write Mathematics & Science in English medium and Social Science, Physical Education in Hindi medium of Haryana board 10th exam?
  16. Last 6 years papers of Karnataka SSLC Board Exams for Kannada, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies subjects?
  17. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. History, Geography and Economics question papers of previous year for 12th ISC Board exam?
5th May 2017, 10:52 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 year 10th exam question papers of History, Geography, English, Science, Higher Mathematics, Marathi and Hindi of Maharashtra board

10th exam question papers of Maharashtra Board pertaining to following subjects are attached with this post.

Links are given below.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?