23rd February 2017, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to write Mathematics & Science in English medium and Social Science, Physical Education in Hindi medium of Haryana board 10th exam?

Sir, I am studying in 10th from Haryana board and want to know can I write papers in this way like Mathematics & Science in English medium and Social Science, Physical Education in Hindi medium?

7th December 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to write Mathematics & Science in English medium and Social Science, Physical Education in Hindi medium of Haryana board 10th exam?

Sir,what is it possibility to write the science and mathematics question paper in English medium and others in hindi medium for Bihar board student's
10th May 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to write Mathematics & Science in English medium and Social Science, Physical Education in Hindi medium of Haryana board 10th exam?

Can I give exam in English language from
Bihar board
25th July 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me ,can I give exam in English language of subject maths and science and others in Hindi language???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?