23rd February 2011, 03:23 PM
disha marwaha
Junior Member+

Previous 5 year papers of Computer Science Paper II practical of ISC board?

i want hte previous 5 year paper of computer science paper2(practical)of isc board.pls reply me soon

23rd March 2011, 05:06 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous 5 year papers of Computer Science Paper II practical of ISC board?

Hiiiiiii,

Previous 5 year papers of Computer Science Paper II practical of ISC board are not available with me.

But I know the Computer Science syllabus are as follows: -

1. COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
2. BASIC MATHEMATICS
3. THEORY OF COMPUTATION
4. MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
5. COMPUTER ORGANIZATION
6. DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
7. LANGUAGE PROCESSOR
8. OPERATING SYSTEM
9. COMPUTER HARDWARE
10. PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURE

Best of Luck & All the Best
30th April 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year papers of Computer Science Paper II practical of ISC board?

write a program to enter todays date and then input your birth date and then print your age in terms of years and months and days
24th July 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

not a good service
12th October 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

2007 isc paper is required
18th February 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I'm in desperate need to know what short stories have come in the last 4 years from HUES (English paper2). Can someone pls help?
22nd February 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the most expected computer science practical questions?
7th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

need 10 yrs solved isc prac. papers urgently.......
6th February 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

write a program to enter todays date and then input your birth date and then print your age in terms of years and months and days
9th February 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous 5 year papers of Computer Science Paper II practical of ISC board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in desperate need to know what short stories have come in the last 4 years from HUES (English paper2). Can someone pls help?
wat men live by, fortune teller
19th October 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me where can i get past 5 years isc computer practical exams papers? URGENTLY PLEASE!
4th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

can u please get me the computer practical board papers solved of the year 2013,12,11,10,9.
30th January 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i want last 5 years ISC computer practical paper
1st June 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

last 5 year question paper for all subject for ISC including computer, biology, physics, chemistry and english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?