26th June 2012, 11:44 AM
soma.raviteja

Previous 5 year Question Papers for CAT Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?

give me last 5 years cat entrance test papers and say me which institute is best for cat oaching

26th June 2012, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for CAT Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soma.raviteja View Post
give me last 5 years cat entrance test papers and say me which institute is best for cat oaching
QUESTION PAPERS OF CAT EXAM:-

CAT stands for Common Admission test.This Exam is conduct for admission in the best MBA colleges of India like IIM (Indian Institute of Management).

Those candidate have completed graduation degree with above 50% are eligible for CAT exam.For SC/ST candidate this marks is decreased to 45% in graduation.

Their is no age criteria.There is no restriction for attempts CAT exam.I have attached the Question paper of CAT Exam.So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

LIST OF THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE IN INDIA:-

2IIM's - CAT Coaching Class in Mumbai

Career Forum

Career Launcher (CL)

IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd

Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt Ltd (T.I.M.E)

For more details about CAT Exam , You can visit to http://www.catiim.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT2004SolvedPaper.pdf(201.0 KB, 450 views)
File Type: pdf CAT2006TestBookletwithKeys.pdf(218.9 KB, 327 views)
File Type: pdf Cat-2007-Paper-Set-222.pdf(61.1 KB, 348 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-2008-Analysis-by-Career-Launcher.pdf(61.1 KB, 351 views)
26th June 2012, 08:05 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for CAT Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?

Common Admission Test

Syllabus for CAT--
  • Verbal ability and reasoning
  • Reading Comprehension
  • Quantitative skills
  • Data Interpretation
  • Analytical and Logical reasoning

CAT Coaching---
  • 2IIM'S CAT Coaching in Mumbai
  • 2IIM'S CAT Coaching in Delhi
  • T.I.M.E Coaching
  • Carrer Launchur , Yamuna nager
Attached Files
File Type: pdf catsample1.pdf(292.6 KB, 515 views)
File Type: pdf catsample1-solutions.pdf(219.5 KB, 371 views)
File Type: pdf catsample2.pdf(336.4 KB, 281 views)
File Type: pdf catsample2-solutions.pdf(250.3 KB, 250 views)
File Type: pdf catsample3.pdf(295.8 KB, 346 views)
26th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top CAT training institutes in India:-

Career Forum

Career Launcher

T.I.M.E.

IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd

Fermat Education's 2IIM

Here i have attached some of the papers you are looking for. Please go through them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT-PreviousPaper-2005.pdf(365.2 KB, 194 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-PreviousPaper-2006.pdf(345.0 KB, 227 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-PreviousPaper-2007.pdf(372.6 KB, 240 views)
23rd February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Is any best coaching institute in patna for cat, please tell about that.
16th July 2013, 07:57 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by soma.raviteja View Post

CAT Eligibility

The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (It may also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2013 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2013) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. IIMs may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process, the details of which are provided at the website www.catiim.in. Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IIMs.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT-Previous-Paper-2007.pdf(372.6 KB, 182 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-Previous-Paper-2006.pdf(345.0 KB, 129 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-Previous-Paper-2005.pdf(365.2 KB, 149 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-Previous-Paper-2004.pdf(457.0 KB, 154 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?