18th November 2011, 12:35 PM
carc

Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Library Science?

I want set exam solved Question papers in library scince in last five year in marathi

Related Questions:
  1. How to download previous year Question Papers of NET Exam for Library Science?
  2. Need previous year solved papers of Ph.D. in Library and Information Science?
  3. UGC NET solved paper I previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Solved last 5 years question papers of library science for UGC NET -- [Most Discussed]
  6. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Solved question papers for UGC NET and SLET exam for Library and Information Science -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Solved question papers and MCQ's of library information science of MLIS?
  10. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. UGC NET solved papers for library and science
  12. Previous year papers for KVS Library Science subject?
  13. Solved question papers of Library and Information Science for UGC NET -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Solved UGC Library Science papers for last 5 years? Which books to refer for preparation? -- [New]
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. NET exam previous years question papers with answers of library science subject?
  17. Need previous year question papers for Library and Information Science exam?
  18. Previous year question papers of Ph.D. (Library and Information Science) exam?
22nd December 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Library Science?

I am searching Library & Information science discriptive IIIrd paper soloved answer
25th December 2011, 08:46 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Library Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am searching Library & Information science discriptive IIIrd paper soloved answer

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NET - LIBRARY SCIENCE

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Library Science in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> To know more information about the exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to prepare for all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.So start DOING
Attached Files
File Type: zip UGC - NET - Library Science.zip(1.49 MB, 813 views)
File Type: pdf UGC - NET - Library Science - Syllabus.pdf(714.8 KB, 650 views)
15th February 2012, 01:44 PM
anil pahurkar

[QUOTE=carc;1407785]I want set exam solved Question papers in library scince in last five year in hindi
26th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing to attend the set exam. so i want to see previous year or last five year question papers to improve my carrier.
27th April 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I want IGNOU MBA December 2011 Question papers of MS-44 & MS-45. iwant only Question papers. My mail ID : [email protected]
30th September 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by carc View Post
I want set exam solved Question papers in library scince in last five year in marathi
send pls
26th November 2013, 09:18 AM
ruturang

Quote:
Originally Posted by carc View Post
I want set exam solved question papers in library science in last 5 years in marathi
10th April 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Send last 5 year question paper of library and information science 339 of class 12th nios
15th September 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Library science entrance question ppr previous years send me plz
16th July 2021, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to bachelor of library and information science 5 years previous question paper solved please provide it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?