23rd March 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years question papers for BA (English Literature) final year of JNVU

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA from JNVU and I am in the final year of the course. I want the previous 5 years question papers for BA (English Literature) final year of JNVU so that I can start preparing for the exam.

2nd March 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers for BA (English Literature) final year of JNVU

Sir, I am a BA final year's student of JNVU Jodhpur. I want last 5 years question papers of Urdu literature.
10th April 2018, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers for BA (English Literature) final year of JNVU

Sir, I am a student of BA 3rd year of PDUSU Sikar. I want last 3 years question paper of English Literature.
27th August 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I NEED LAST 5 YEAR QUESTION PAPER BA ENGLISH 3RD YEAR OF PERIYAR UNIVERSITY
12th March 2019, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA from JNVU and I am in the final year of the course. I want the previous 5 years question papers for BA (English Literature) final year of JNVU so that I can start preparing for the exam.
17th March 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I need last 5 years question paper B. A 2nd year
Of English literature of jai Narayan vyas University.
19th July 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need to b.a 3rd year question paper previous 5 year
24th May 2022, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want last 5 year paper English literature ba final year
24th May 2022, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?