20th January 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years papers for admission test on English Literature of EFLU Hyderabad

detail syllabus and previous year question paper for the admission test on English literature of E.F.L.U hydrabad.

11th November 2017, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers for admission test on English Literature of EFLU Hyderabad

I'am planning to apply for B.A.(hons) English at EFLU, and i wanted to know which books or sites to refer in order to be able to answer all the literature related questions in the entrance test.THANK YOU :)
7th February 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers for admission test on English Literature of EFLU Hyderabad

How can I get the previous years question papers of B.A English (Honours) Entrance Test?
15th March 2019, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for last 10 years BA English (honors) entrance exam question papers from eflu university.
16th September 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How I get Arabic previous question papers for entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?