5th September 2018, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years question papers of MCom General 1st & 2nd year exams of Madras University

Hello friends, I am doing MCom General from Madras University. I am searching for the previous years question papers for the 1st year and 2nd year exams. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the previous 5 years question papers?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after completion of 1st year B.Com from Madras University? 16 21st December 2019 04:57 PM
Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University? 27 22nd January 2016 12:44 PM
Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc in Madras University being a B.Sc final year student of Andhra University? 1 24th October 2015 12:20 PM
Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university? 6 1st July 2014 12:34 PM