23rd September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc in Madras University being a B.Sc final year student of Andhra University?

Hi,
I am Susan now doing B.Sc final year in Andhra University. I want to join Madras University for M.Sc course? So, I have to give any entrance exam for this?

24th October 2015, 12:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc in Madras University being a B.Sc final year student of Andhra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Susan now doing B.Sc final year in Andhra University. I want to join Madras University for M.Sc course? So, I have to give any entrance exam for this?

Yes there will be an entrance test for the admission of M.Sc courses in Madras University.
The last time the entrance test was held between 13-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.

The entrance test will be conducted by various departments for the admission of M.Sc courses.

You can check the details in the website also.
The eligibility to study M.Sc is graduation with 50% marks from the recognised university.
The website address is http://www.unom.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?