21st November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after completion of 1st year B.Com from Madras University?

Is this possible to get admission in 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after the completion of 1st year B.Com from madras university?

22nd November 2011, 12:08 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after completion of 1st year B.Com from Madras University?

Hello,
According to the Admission norms of various universities, its not valid to get admission for the next year from different university. Although if, you want to transfer the admission to different college of the same affiliated university (Madras university), then you should inform the college administration of your current college.
If you wish to continue, your B.Com from Delhi university with 'II'nd year, its rather difficult and you will have to persue bachelors with 'I'st year from Delhi university.
Moreover, you should concern with your college administration & college principal in this regard.
Ok, best of luck.
25th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after completion of 1st year B.Com from Madras University?

last date of admission in 2nd year in B.com from distance
18th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in du colleges for b.com2nd year after doing b.com 1st year from punjab university ?
29th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am doing ca and side by side m also doing bcom. .
now m not finding ca v intresting,now what else i can do,because after 12th i had already wasted one whole year! so if i will enter in any other course i have to begin it from the scratch,my whole year will b a waste!!
13th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

does it possible to get addmisssion in 2 nd year in d.u after completion of 1 st year from du open?
28th August 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

how i get admission in du in 2nd year b.com regular courses from completion of 1st year b.com from du open? and what % needed in 1st year b.com?
10th November 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

please tell me if i can get admission in B.com 2nd year correspondence in DELHI UNIVERSITY after my 1st year B.com regular in Punjabi University ?
15th November 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in b.com 2nd year after completing b.com 1year from other collage??????????????
8th December 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Does this possible to get admission in b.com 2nd year after cmpleting b.com 1 year frm jodhpur ken college
2nd September 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

does this possible to get regular admission in b.com 2nd year in DU college after completing 1st year from SOL DU and how much percentage i needed to get admission in 2nd year??
19th September 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year Bcom in mahatma gandhi university after completion of 1st year Bcom from Madras university distant education??
7th October 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

im doing my 1st year bcom affilated by madras university. . . I ve an health problem so can I join second year bcom in correspondent university of madras
25th October 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How would take addimission in B.Com(Hons.) 2year in sol after 2 year gap between 1st year and 2nd year
9th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Does I get admisson in 2 year in delhi university after completion of 1 year b.com in delhi university sol
2nd March 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do bcom second year regular after first year open from DU university
21st December 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Madras University
(correspondence) for Bcom hons 2nd year after completing Bcom hons 1st year from SOL Delhi University ( correspondence) and CA foundation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?