10th September 2011, 01:24 PM
shubhangi nema

Previous 5 years Question Papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th of CBSE Board?

previous 5 years question papers of 12 board cbse
could i get 5 years question papers of physics and chemistry of cbse 12 board

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 years Question Papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th of CBSE Board?
  2. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  3. CBSE board last 10 years question papers with solutions of Physics, chemistry of 12th
  4. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th CBSE Board exam with solutions
  5. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  6. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  7. Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  8. From where to get CBSE 12th board question papers of Physics of previous years?
  9. Question papers of last 10 years of CBSE 12th board examination
  10. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  11. Download Physics and Chemistry solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th CBSE
  12. Last 5 years CBSE board exam question papers for class 12th to prepare for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  13. Physics solved question papers of previous years for 12th CBSE Board exam -- [New]
  14. Last 5 years solved question papers of PCME for CBSE 12th board?
  15. Previous 5 years solved CBSE board question papers of class 12th Physics
  16. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  17. Last 5 years question papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th CBSE?
  18. Previous 5 year papers of 12th CBSE Board in PCM subjects with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
10th September 2011, 06:32 PM
divyashri rajwaniya

Smile Re: Previous 5 years Question Papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th of CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhangi nema View Post
gudnoon dr..
here is the link below where you can fin d the pevious year papers:

http://www.cbseguess.com/papers/question_papers/xii/

11th September 2011, 12:46 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 years Question Papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th of CBSE Board?

Quote:

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF PCM - CBSE 12TH BOARD

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of PCM ( physics, chemistry and maths ) in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Just go through the previous year papers, and try to find out the important questions which are asked again and again and just prepare for it...

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers it won't help, try to cover the whole syllabus to get good score in the final exam...

-> There are many reference books available in the market which help you to prepare for the subjects, just try to buy them and prepare accordingly...

-> Manage your time well, that you can spend valuable time for the exam preparation daily apart from your school timings..

-> If you feel you are not able to concentrate in home to study after school then better find a good tuition center and enroll yourself in it and prepare for the exam....
Attached Files
File Type: zip CBSE-12th-Chemistry.zip(60.4 KB, 565 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-12th-Maths.zip(202.3 KB, 213 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-physics.zip(1,018.0 KB, 464 views)
11th September 2011, 01:53 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous 5 years Question Papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th of CBSE Board?

Quote:
Past Papers For 12th CBSE Board

I have attached a few past papers for Physics and Chemistry..just go through and i hope they will help you in your preparations..

The main topics for preparation for Chemistry are :-
1)p-block
2)d and f-block
3)Solutions
4)Organic Chemistry
5)Atomic Structure

for Physics :-
1)Rotational Mechanics
2)Electrostats
3)Magnetostats
4Optics

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
24th May 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years Question Papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th of CBSE Board?

how can i get last 6 years solved cbse board papers for class 12 of physics and chemistry
10th November 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years Question Papers of Physics and Chemistry of 12th of CBSE Board?

how i can get 5 previous years boards question paper for free
23rd November 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

friends i m searching for last 10 years maths 12th bord question papers ,can some 1 help..
12th December 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

please send me cbse last 5 years chemistry solved question papers for class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?