6th April 2017, 01:12 PM

Previous 8 years question papers with answers for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam

Respected Sir, I have applied for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam and I will be appearing for the exam so I need the previous 8 years question papers with answers for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam. Please send it on my Email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  2. University Of Hyderabad, Integrated M.Sc (Mathematical Sciences) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. ICFAI University MBA Integrated Case Studies (I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  7. Previous few years question papers with answers for class 11th entrance exam of Central Hindu School
  8. Previous years papers of MSc entrance of Hyderabad Central University?
  9. Previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed of Bharatiyar University
  10. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  11. Previous years integrated MSc physics model question papers?
  12. Last 8 years solved question papers of MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  13. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  14. Previous few years question papers with answers for B.Ed entrance exam of Burdwan University
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Integrated Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous few years question papers with answers for MA in Urdu entrance exam of Osmania University
16th May 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 8 years question papers with answers for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam

Respected Sir, I have applied for Central University Integrated B.Sc entrance exam(paper 1 and Paper 2) and I will be appearing for the exam so I need the previous 8 years question papers with answers for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam. Please send it on my Email [email protected]
18th April 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 8 years question papers with answers for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam

Dear sir i am going to appear for the entrance examination of 2018 for integrated M.com,and so i kindly request you to provide me the last few years question papers on my email i.e [email protected] you
25th May 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have applied for the Integrated M.Sc course in Hyderabad central university,so I am going to appear for the entrance exam for I.M.Sc.2018.Please sent me previous 8 years entrance exam questions with answers to the email krkrishnan989@ gmail.com.
19th January 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to appear for 5 years integrated course in economics and M.Sc. Chemistry this year i.e. in 2019. Can I get previous years question paper for my better prepration .
Kindly provide
5th February 2019, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

2018 integrated M.A.question papers please sir send me. This my G-mail ([email protected])2017.M.A.question papers send me. My gmail, I want to practice previous question papers.
28th March 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous papers for entrance exam of integrated msc to gmail [email protected]
8th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Previous 8 years question papers with answers for Central University Integrated M.Sc entrance exam
9th April 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for 5 years integrated M.Sc. course this year i.e. in 2019. Can I get previous years question paper for my better preparation .
Kindly send me the previous 5 years question paper to my email : [email protected] as its not available at any site.

Regards

Thanks
12th April 2019, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me 8 year previous question paper with answer for ingrated msc entrance exam in my mail id soumyajitmallick0123@gm
Please
29th April 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I want previous years answer key of integrated MA entrance exam by hyderabad university
6th May 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have applied for hcu test for integrated chemistry course so please send syllabus details to the email [email protected]
8th May 2019, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for the Integrated M.Sc course in Optometry and vision science in Hyderabad central university,so I am going to appear for the entrance exam for I.M.Sc.2019.Please sent me previous 8 years entrance exam questions with answers to the email: [email protected]
Thank you awaiting for your reply!
11th May 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have applied for MSc statistics for HCU will any one provide me the previous papers with answers please
13th May 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have applied for ima in cu of hyderabad .so plz send me previous year questions with key
15th May 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I have applied for central university imsc/PhD biotechnology entrance exam and I will be appearing for the exam so I need the previous 8 years question papers with answers for central university imsc/PhD biotechnology entrance exam. Please send it on my email [email protected]
17th May 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Please sir send to my mail I'd 8 yrs questions with Answer key Msc in molecular microbiology ..My mail I'd - [email protected]
24th May 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have applied for hyderabad central university in MA.ANTHROPOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY entrance exam 2019 and I will be appearing for the exam so I need the previous 8 years question papers with answers for central university. Please send it on my email [email protected]
27th May 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for integrated msc science in Hyderabad central university. Please send me previous 8 years question papers with answers it on my email [email protected]
2nd June 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir .I have applied for central university Ph.D computer science entrance exam and I will be appearing for the exam so I need the previous 8years question papers with answers for central university please send it on my email...jayasri. [email protected] you awaiting for your mail.
27th June 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, shave applaied for cover 5yrs integrated msc exam and I will be appearing for the exam so I need previous 5yrs papers with answers pleas send it to my [email protected] thank you
10th August 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I want integrated M.A (social sciences) papers with answer key
14th August 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

M.a telugu entrance exam 2010 model paper with key
4th November 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am BANOTH VIJAYA I have applied for phd chemistry in university of Hyderabad so I need previous 5 years question papers with answers please send those papers to my email id:[email protected]
15th November 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Animal sciences previous solved papers in hcu
18th November 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want HCU five years integrated MA entrance exam model question paper
15th April 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want hcu intergrated m.sc chemical entrance test last five years quetion papers and answer key
6th May 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want hcu MA in comparative literature previous 8 year question papers with key.
14th June 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Want HCU Integrated Msc Chemistry previous 8 years entrance test paper with key.
My mail ID [email protected]
10th July 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for an entrance for msc chemistry
Please send me previous 10 yr question papers with solutions.
20th August 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Previous 8years answer keys for msc plant biotechnology
7th September 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly send me the answer key for Msc Animal Biotechnology of university of hyderabad of 2019-2016.
and CUCET- MSc Biotechnology from 2019-2015

Gmail : [email protected]
19th September 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for the Integrated M.Sc course in Hyderabad central university,so I am going to appear for the entrance exam for I.M.Sc.2020.Please sent me previous years entrance exam questions with answers to the email [email protected]
20th September 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send HCU integrated MSc optometry previous papers with solutions. [email protected]
23rd September 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Previous question papers about M.s.c chemistry of HCU
6th October 2020, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir , please send HCU integrated Msc system biology previous papers with solutions
6th October 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send HCU integrated Msc system biology previous papers with solutions
15th August 2021, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Only ma Telugu hcu entrence exam answer key papers in last 8years
19th August 2021, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for MSc Mathematics pg course..
I'm going to apper the entrance exam for University of Hyderabad,
Sir please send previous 10 years answers to [email protected] mail,it will helps me alote sir,
3rd September 2021, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have applied for integrated msc science of Hyderabad University please send previous 10years answer key to [email protected].
I'm going to appear for the entrance exam tomorrow.So please send me solution as soon as
17th November 2021, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Hcu 2012 msc chemistry entrance answer key
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?