4th September 2012, 08:18 PM
Inakotibharathi

Previous GATE question papers with answers?

Hai sir,please send me the previous gate exam question and answer papers to my email

5th September 2012, 08:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous GATE question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inakotibharathi View Post
Hai sir,please send me the previous gate exam question and answer papers to my email

Those candidate have a graduate degree in engineering/technology/architecture from a recognized university or equivalent qualification OR completed master degree in Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science from a recognized university or equivalent qualification are applicable for GATE Exam.

NOTE:-
  • Pre-final year candidate are not applicable for GATE Exam.Final year candidate ate eligible.
  • There is no percentage for GATE examination.
  • GATE score is valid up-to 2 years.
You have not mentioned the proper stream for GATE exam so I have attached some Question papers of GATE Exam of various department so please check it now.This papers are really helpful for you.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE_2010_Civil Engineering.pdf(198.5 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-CE-2008.pdf(231.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-Exam-Question-Papers-Computer-Science--2003.pdf(61.4 KB, 130 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-Exam-Question-Papers-Computer-Science--2002.pdf(61.4 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf ECE-GATE-2011.pdf(327.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf GATE ECE Solved Paper -2003.pdf(215.7 KB, 82 views)
5th September 2012, 11:31 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

GATE

This exam is for admission in Post Graduate programme ,this is a entrance exam through which you can get admission.

Criteria :-

*Candidate pass graduation or pre final year students also apply for this exam.

*Gate exam Score card is valid 2 years

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE 2012:

1) Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

2) Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

3) Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

4) Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.

5) Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

6) Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

For more information you see:-

www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/

Good Luck.....................
5th September 2012, 12:21 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

GATE Exam Details:

~GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an all India examination which is jointly conducted by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology. This exam is conducted in eight zones across the whole country. To give this exam certain eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:

~You need to hold a bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or architecture. It should be a four year full time course. If you are in the final year then also you can give this exam.

~If you have completed your post graduation in Science/Mathematics/
Statistics/Computer Applications then also you can give this exam. Even final year students can also apply.

~If you are in the third or final year of a four year integrated master's degree programme in engineering or technology then also you will be considered eligible to give this exam.

~A 100 marks paper is usually set which you have to complete in three hours' time. Questions will be mostly objective type and conceptual as well. All total you have to face 65 questions and answers should be given carefully as there is negative marking. 1/3rd marks will be deducted from the original score for every wrong answer.

~Question paper will be set in english only. GATE score card will be valid for two years only and you wont get any extra GATE score card later. Exam is usually held in the month of February and by March the result comes out.

Since you have not mentioned your stream therefore i have tried to shortlist the name of some important books possible here. I would request you to go through the list once.

List Of Books For GATE Exam:

A Complete Guide to The GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering
by Trishna Knowledge Systems
Publisher: Pearson

Chapterwise GATE Solved Papers (2012-2000): Electrical Engineering
by Manish Purbey
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Gate: Civil Engineering Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013: Computer Science & Information Technology
by S. Jaiswal
Publisher: Galgotia Publications Pvt Ltd

GATE Aerospace Engineering Solved And Mock Papers
by Anshul Khandelwal, Sidhartha, Jagmohan Meena, Durgesh Chandel
Publisher: Arihant Publications

GATE 2012 : Chemical Engineering Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Here i have uploaded some of the papers you are looking for. Please go through them once to know more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
6th September 2012, 12:37 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

DEAR FRIENDS,
GATE STANDS FOR GRADUATED APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING.

ELIGIBILITY

1]PRE-FINAL YEAR STUDENTS ARE NOT APPLICABLE.FINAL YEAR STUDENTS ARE APPICABLR.

2]NO PERCENTAGE FOR GATE EXAM.

3]GATE SCORE VALID UPTO TILL 2 YEARS.

I HAD ATTACHED SOME PAPERS PLEASE REFER THEM.
1st June 2013, 12:52 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Question Papers :
__________________________________________________ ________

> Botany Paper :

GATE Botany Paper 1.pdf

GATE Botany Paper 2.pdf

GATE Botany Paper 3.pdf

GATE Botany Paper 4.pdf

GATE Botany Paper 5.pdf

GATE Botany Paper 6.pdf

GATE Botany Paper 7.pdf

GATE Botany Paper 8.pdf

> Microbiology Paper :

GATE Microbiology Paper 1.pdf

GATE Microbiology Paper 2.pdf

GATE Microbiology Paper 3.pdf

GATE Microbiology Paper 4.pdf

GATE Microbiology Paper 5.pdf

GATE Microbiology Paper 6.pdf

GATE Microbiology Paper 7.pdf

GATE Microbiology Paper 8.pdf

> Zoology Paper :

GATE Zoology Paper 1.pdf

GATE Zoology Paper 2.pdf

GATE Zoology Paper 3.pdf

GATE Zoology Paper 4.pdf

GATE Zoology Paper 5.pdf

GATE Zoology Paper 6.pdf

GATE Zoology Paper 7.pdf

> General Aptitude Paper :

GATE General Aptitude Paper 1.pdf

GATE General Aptitude Paper 2.pdf

~> Reference Books :

• GATE Biotechnology Solved and Mock Test Papers
Publisher :
Arihant Publication

• GATE General Aptitude : Theory and practice
Publisher :
Pathfinder Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?