23rd February 2014, 06:12 AM
aldase

Previous question paper and syllabus for Railway Assistant Loco Pilot exam?

Please send me the previous question papers and syllabus for Railway assistant loco pilot exam to this email id [email protected]

23rd February 2014, 02:12 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous question paper and syllabus for Railway Assistant Loco Pilot exam?

RRB Asst Loco Pilot Technical Syllabus:

Mechanical :- Dimensions, Heat, Engine, Thermo Dynamics, Energy, Material, Energy Conservation, Management, Applied Mechanics, Turbo Machinery, Production Engineering, Automation Engineering, Kinetic Theory, The Strength Of The Material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, Refrigerators And Air Conditioned, Transformation Of Heat, etc.

Automobile :- Machine Design, System Theory, IC Engines, Heat Transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying Motion, The Power Plant Turbines And Boilers, And Metallurgical Production Technology, etc.

Electrical :- Electrical India, Rolls, Cables, Transfers, Proved To Be The Fundamental Electrical System, An Alternative System Single Phase Motor, Three Phase Motor System, Light, Magnetism, Motors, etc.

Electronics and Communication :- The Transistor, Dias, Digital Electronics, Networking And Industrial Electronics, Electronic Tube, Semi-Conductor Physics, Robotic Radio Communications Systems And Satellite Matters, Computer And Micro Processor, etc.

RRB Asst Loco Pilot Non Technical Syllabus:-

English :- Articles, Prepositions, Voices, Tenses, Synonyms, Antonyms, etc.

Reasoning:- Encoding, Decoding, Blood Ties, Arrangements, Calendar and Topics - Dates, Weeks, Classification, Analogy, Verbal and Non-Verbal Question

Maths:- Time and Distance Factors, Ratios, Averages, Interest, Pictogram-Based Problems, etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RRBLocoPilotpreviouspaper.pdf(2.23 MB, 1385 views)
14th January 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question paper and syllabus for Railway Assistant Loco Pilot exam?

I have ITI diploma with trade mechanical diesel engine. I want to join loco pilot. please tell me how can I join it. its syllabus and important books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?