26th August 2012, 04:36 PM
gunjanb6

Previous question papers of ONGC GT exam in Instrumentation? Books to be referred for ONGC GT instrumentation exam

sir, i have applied for ONGC GT exam in instrumentation . can u plz send d previous year question papers and tell the books for preaparation of ONGC GT Instrumentation exam. my email id is [email protected]

6th October 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question papers of ONGC GT exam in Instrumentation? Books to be referred for ONGC GT instrumentation exam

sir, i have applied for ONGC GT exam in instrumentation . can u plz send d previous year question papers and tell the books for preaparation of ONGC GT Instrumentation exam. my email id is [email protected]
19th October 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question papers of ONGC GT exam in Instrumentation? Books to be referred for ONGC GT instrumentation exam

sir , plz send me the previous yr question papers of instrumentation. my email id is [email protected]
19th October 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir ! pls send me the previous year question papers of ongc.I need the previous yr instrumentation paper, my email id is [email protected]
19th October 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have applied for ongc in INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING, so plz send me all previous year question papers and related books or its name and syllabus of instrumentation.
my Email ID- [email protected]
20th October 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND IMMIDEATE QUETETION PAPERS ON MY MAIL-------- [email protected] I M HIGHLY OLISED TO U THANKS REGARDS LAXMAN
31st October 2012, 01:08 AM
prasadwaykar967

hello sir, i have applied for ongc in INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING, so plz send me all previous year question papers and related books or its name and syllabus of instrumentation.
7th February 2013, 02:31 PM
mitesh odd

sir, i have applied for ONGC assistant electronics exam in instrumentation . can u plz send d previous year question papers and tell the books for preaparation of ONGC GT Instrumentation exam. my email id is [email protected]
14th May 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am preparing for ongc in INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING, so plz send me all previous year question papers and related books or its name and syllabus of instrumentation.
25th June 2013, 07:28 PM
kuldeep medhi

sir, i am preparing for ONGC GT exam.please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC GT Exam of instrumentation engineering.
my email id is [email protected]
30th July 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am preparing for ONGC GT exam.please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC GT Exam of instrumentation engineering.
my email id is [email protected]
10th September 2013, 12:31 PM
manishnm1

Post Re: Previous question papers of ONGC GT exam in Instrumentation? Books to be referred for ONGC GT instrumentation exam

sir please snd me instrumentation placement papers of gail,ongc
my email id: [email protected]
1st April 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am preparing for ONGC GT exam plz send me previous years question paper of instrumentation engineering .my email id is [email protected]
4th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir please snd me instrumentation placement papers of gail,ongc
my email id: [email protected]
7th April 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

Please send me previous years question papers of instrumentation on [email protected]
11th May 2014, 12:47 PM
vinit7777

sir i want to give exam for ongc in the field of instrumentation engineer paper all previous year my email address is [email protected]
22nd May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, can you please send me the previous placement question papers of petronet LNG limited for the Graduate engineer trainee in instrumentation section. pls if you can send some sample question papers. email id :[email protected]
12th June 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir ! pls send me the previous year question papers of ongc.I need the previous yr instrumentation paper, my email id is [email protected]
13th September 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir , please send me the last 3 years question papers for ongc assistant technician level a-II(instrumentation)
13th September 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir ! pls send me the previous year question papers of ongc.I need the previous yr instrumentation paper,

my email id is abhijeet tamang [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?